Friday 13 April 2012

SS : TRUE LOVE CHAPTER-4


SS : TRUE LOVE CHAPTER -4


Pt-4 Dancing Together



Kushi and Arnav got up , they broke their eye-lock .
Aakansha : Kushi can you dance?
Kushi : Oh yes , in London me and my sister have to take regular dance classes
Aakansha : oh then come with me , we are all going to dnace class , we are a group
Kushi : What do you mean by ' WE' ?
Arnav : Oh! i means me , Arjun , Arnav , Samiksha , Shaina ,  Yuvi , Ranveer ... We are a bunch.
Kushi : okay lets go 
They reached the dance hall
Aakansha : there is the locker. take this. " she gave her a packet.
Kushi : Whats this?
Aakansha : oh! this are your  dresses  you have to wear these while dancing you have to wear these .
Kushi : itne chote chote ? ( so tiny ones ?)
Aakansha : I know . 
entry of Ms. Coral .(dance instructor )
Ms. Coral : okay guys gt ready.... " She pointed towards Kushi " Hello ! a newbie ?
Kushi : Oh hi Ms.....
Aakansha : whispered in Kushi's ears " Coral"
Kushi: Yeah hi Ms. Coral , nice to meet you.
Ms. Coral : yeah nice to meet you too. So from which school you came?
Kushi : Oh ! I from India . I used to live in U.K. 
Ms. Coral : nice . So show me your dance. wait i will play a song get ready
kushi : okay
Ms. coral : played a song


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyoXP3w7dp4




When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach so
She ran away in her sleep
and dreamed of
Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise
Every time she closed her eyes


When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
and the bullets catch in her teeth
Life goes on, it gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear a waterfall
In the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes ( she remembered a day when it rained cats and dog and she clenched to her gigi )
In the night the stormy night away she'd fly 


and dreams of
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh
She'd dream of
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh-oh


lalalalalalalalalalala
And so lying underneath those stormy skies
She'd say, "oh, ohohohoh I know the sun must set to rise"


This could be
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh
This could be
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
This could be
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh-oh
the son ended
noone clapped . Everyone was mesmerised.
Ms. Coral : clapped . everyone started clpapping
Arnav : totally lost .
Lavanya : it would be hard for you to defeat her in dance but i know you will do it. 
Arnav : back to sences . " La what are you doing here ? Go its your stupid cheerleading classes "
Lavanya: oh just shut up its not stupid!!!!
Arnav : yeah yeah now go .
lavanya : Bye Asr
Arnav : smiled "whatever "
Ms. Coral : you are a great dancer . you will be the lead. thanks
Arnav : was fuming . ( guys don't bash me , actually they recently met in my SS so they are not still carzy in love........ ) arnav was fuming , though a smile appear on his face, he did'nt know why.
Ms : Mr. Raizada will you like to dance or stare Ms. gupta , all the time
Arnav : yes ms. Coral coming
Ms. Coral :" okay this dance is a very special one , its a couple dance , okay the couples would be like Arnav and Kushi , Arjun and aakansha ,  Virat and Manvi ( sorry guys can't think of a name) , Samiksha and Yuvi , and shaina and ranveer. Now guys I willl show you the stepts , try to copy them. " the stepts were very hard only our Arshi can manage it. So Ms. Coral make them stand in the front and others at the back. 
AT last Ms. Coral choreographed the whole dance before the period ended . So she at last played a song. ( sorry guys i know All the songs are english ones what can i do they live in U.S. , but i will try to post hindi ones too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCOu1CSgeCg


Would you dance


If I asked you to dance? (Arnav took KUSHI'S hand in his)


Would you run( they stept forward)


And never look back?


Would you cry


If you saw me crying? ( Kushi wiped his face)


And would you save my soul, tonight?( he twisted and lift her up)


Would you tremble ( arnav came so close to kushi that both can feel each others breath) 


If I touched your lips? ( He slowly brushed his lips  against he edge of lips )


Would you laugh? ( He laid her on his arms)


Oh please tell me this.


Now would you die  


For the one you loved?


Hold me in your arms, tonight.  he twiste dkushi and pulled her towards him , hand in hand )




I can be your hero, baby.


I can kiss away the pain. ( he kissed her forhead)


I would stand by you forever.  


You can take my breath away.


I can be your hero, baby.


I can kiss away the pain. 


I will stand by your forever.


You can take my breath away.




[ sorry guys stopping the dance here , actually i can dance but cannot choreograph , and it would beimposssible for me to choreograph their dance on the lyrics anymore ]
the song was going onbut for Arshi they can hear only one sound th heart-beats of each other they were so lost in each other.
RABBA VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Bell rang .
Arshi back to their senses.
****************************************
Howz it?


Enjoyed the parts





























3 comments: